The key portion of the full North Carolina NCAA Notice of Allegations document is below. Key points are:
- The notice of allegations covers 18 years of wrongdoings.
- UNC can still challenge, but, it probably wouldn’t be a good decision.
- It’s clear UNC had lack of institutional control.
- The two key people involved refused to cooperate with the NCAA
- Roy Williams is mentioned once in the notice
- Women’s basketball are the biggest culprits. But, the men’s basketball, football, baseball and soccer teams are also culprits as well.
Here is the document:
You can find the entire North Carolina notice at the official NCAA site. Lots going on in this report concerning the North Carolina scandal.